Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Does Hillary Hate US Flag ???

According to this report, yesterday there were no US flags at the Democratic (sic) Party's convention:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/dnc-convention-2016-soviet-flags-palestinian-flag-no-us-flags/

I foretold this development in my book No More Patriots. Here is an excerpt:

The most fundamental and pervasive form of extremism is patriotism, and its chief symbol is the national flag. By redefining patriotism as a hate crime and extinguishing the symbolic power of the flag, this phase of the campaign will have an effect similar to the denazification effort in Germany following World War Two.

[Note: I am NOT in favor of making patriotism a hate crime. I merely am reporting on what is happening to our country.]

If you would like to know more about what has been going on and what Hillary has planned for us, I urge you to read my book. It's available in the Kindle store:

https://www.amazon.com/No-More-Patriots-Howard-Uhal-ebook/dp/B00X2SU5Q6/

No comments:

Post a Comment