Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Truth About GTMO

Here is eyewitness testimony about the facility which claims to be "honor bound to defend freedom":

Ten years ago today, I was on duty as the sergeant of the guard at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (GTMO). While I was standing in a watchtower inside Camp Delta overlooking the detainees, I saw something that would radically change my life.

I witnessed three detainees leave the camp in a white van and be transported to a top secret CIA facility, only to return to the camp a few hours later, dead. Over the next few hours, after the bodies returned to Camp Delta, I watched a cover-up being orchestrated by the GTMO Command. My commander flat-out lied to the media about what happened, claiming the detainees committed suicide in their cells as a form of asymmetrical warfare.

That day ten years ago shook the foundation of all I thought to be true. Prior to that night, I was a “true believer”—I was a proud soldier in the U.S. Military, I was one of the good guys in the Global War on Terror. After that night, I began to question those beliefs.

You can read the rest @
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article44847.htm

There is nothing "honorable" about what goes on at GTMO, and nothing they do there defends your freedom.

And frankly I find it extremely difficult to believe that anything done by the CIA defends our freedoms. Crimes against humanity do not defend freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment