Monday, November 16, 2015

Thought For The Day

If I had exactly the right strategy, I’d tell you what it is, and I’d try and tell the people in Washington and Paris and everywhere else. But I don’t have the exact thing to do, and I doubt they’d listen to me anyway.

But I do have this: stop what we have been doing for the last 14 years. It has not worked. There is nothing at all to suggest it ever will work. Whack-a-mole is a game, not a plan. Leave the Middle East alone. Stop creating more failed states. Stop throwing away our freedoms at home on falsehoods. Stop disenfranchising the Muslims who live with us. Understand the war, such as it is, is against a set of ideas - religious, anti-western, anti-imperialist - and you cannot bomb an idea. Putting western soldiers on the ground in the MidEast and western planes overhead fans the flames. Vengeance does not and cannot extinguish an idea.

You can read the rest @
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article43423.htm

Although I agree that vengeance cannot extinguish an idea, I don't think that is what NATO is trying to do. Here is what I believe the US-led NATO strategy to be:

1. Destroy nation states of the Middle East for the benefit of Israel;

2. Create migrant invasions to assist in the destruction of the North American and European nation states for the benefit of the emerging market state; and

3. Use the resulting chaos to break the back of democracies throughout the world.

This strategy will indeed extinguish an idea - the idea that We The People are the ultimate sovereigns of this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment