Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Who's Afraid Of Chickenpox ???

Welcome to more vaccine Wag the Dog.

First, we had to watch this news report several times before we could even determine that it wasn’t a parody. Sadly we realized it wasn’t fake. Yes, they DID just lock down an entire hospital ER for nine hours and divert patients to other hospitals over a case of chickenpox. We haven’t seen this much fearmongering over a primarily benign disease since the Disneyland measles scarefest.

You can read the rest @
http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/08/05/hospital-er-locked-down-over-chickenpox/

OK, so I'm not a doctor or a public health expert. But how many of you think this response is reasonable?

I had chickenpox as a child. I refuse to take the shingles vaccine, and so far I have not developed shingles. I believe the best defense is a healthy immune system, and I do not believe that vaccines in general contribute to such a thing.

This is not medical advice, just my personal belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment