Monday, April 7, 2014

Adapt or die ???

A British woman has ended her life because she could not adapt to the modern world:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/retired-british-art-teacher-ends-life-at-dignitas-because-she-couldnt-adapt-to-modern-world-9242053.html

Unfortunately, I don't think the modern world cares.

My last employer made us all read a book entitled Who Moved My Cheese? An underlying message of the book is "change is good", and if you don't want to change then the rest of us are just going to let you die.

The modern world and its advocates suck.

The next book I am going to read is Rebels Against the Future: The Luddites and Their War on the Industrial Revolution: Lessons for the Computer Age by Kirkpatrick Sale. Frankly I am totally fed up with the "changlings" who are destroying the world for the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment